Procore safety & time tracking integration
The ultimate Procore integration.
Augment Procore Reports & Field Productivity with data capture from each person on site.
Get complete safety coverage by adding SignOnSite to Procore Quality & Safety.
Data, reports & field productivity.
Adding more value to your Procore investment.
One of the major drawcards of using Procore is having quick access to accurate data and information of what is happening on site, from RFIs and photos to Observations and Drawings.
Because key stakeholders on site (such as Site Managers, Foremen and Subcontractor Supervisors) are inputting data into Procore, other stakeholders can unlock the value of being on site without leaving the office.
SignOnSite adds to this by bringing in the data from another key stakeholder: the workers and subcontractors’ workers on site.
A key measure for project progress in actual labour effort expended. The traditional solution for this need has been:
- eyeballing labour effort (which is quick, passive, but inaccurate);
- going through paper attendance records (which is slow, passive, but accurate);
SignOnSite connects to every worker, subcontractor and visitor on site via their mobiles and on-site kiosks, giving you a real-time view of site attendance and labour effort. Procore customers link their Procore and SignOnSite accounts, which automatically populates the man hour reporting the Procore Site Diary.
This unlocks a new reporting dimension, enabling contractors to manage projected, allocated and actual man hours. Enabled with an automatic, paperless, self-updating daily view of project progress, contractors are able to make quick, informed decisions on labour allocation.
SignOnSite works by capturing site attendance in real time, on an individual basis, for workers, subcontractors and visitors. This is done through mobile app and on-site iPad kiosks. When an attendee enters a geo-fenced site, they are signed on via the platform. Then on exit, they are signed off. This gives contractors a real time and historic view of who is on site.
Quality & safety.
A complete digital construction solution.
On their transformation to digitally-enabled operation, Procore users have noted that their paper safety processes aren’t keeping up with their internal pace of innovation. Essential safety processes such as Inductions are taking up valuable time (over an hour), the records are still on paper, and compliance is still a challenge.
SignOnSite digitally augments current safety processes, making them quicker and easier:
- Easy site sign-on/sign-off (with a real-time and historic view for supervisors/managers);
- Workers do their induction on the SignOnSite app on their mobile phones or on-site kiosks (which supervisors/managers can view on manage in the portal) – we’ve cut induction times from an hour to under 5 minutes;
- They get their briefings as soon as they sign-on, which they can acknowledge for compliance;
- Attendees are alerted to emergency evacuations, and the attendance feature can be used at the mustering point (cutting evacuation times from over an hour to less than 5 minutes);